FIT INTERACTIVE JUMPQ
Explode through workouts with the JumpQ!
Jump Into Being Fit
This fitness product is one of our favorites because of what it can offer your facility and those who workout there, whether that means athletes or beginners. Not only is it unique, but it’s also a versatile option. A great way to enhance speed, agility, vertical jumping ability and quickness is the Jump Q. Whether the person is older, younger, new to working out, or more advanced, this fitness product will provide him or her with results. With its unique design and interactive game play, the Jump Q is a tremendous teaching tool in the recent popularity of plyometrics.
Great For Athletes
The Jump Q enhances the body’s ability to train the fast twitch muscle fibers. This fitness product provides athletes with beneficial attributes. It is a distinct advantage for athletes because he or she can become more agile and increasing speed. This type of training will help them to respond more quickly to demands on the playing field. What else can this fitness product do? Contact us to find out more information about the Fit Interactive Jump Q.
• Activate power with toggle switch located on side of score box.
• Set to desired time by depressing the black button located on the scoreboard.
• The object is to jump on each pad as it lights up in random order as fast as possible, for a score.
• Points are scored based on reaction time. Scoring system is the time elapsed between initial lighting and jumping on pad. 1 second – 5 points, 2 seconds – 4 points, 3 seconds – 3 points, 4 seconds – 2 points, 5 seconds – 1 point After 5 seconds elapse, no points are scored and another sensor randomly lights.
• The goal is to get the highest score in the predetermined amount of time. Let the competitions begin!
Specs and Product Information
• Category: Floor Active Game
• Players: 1-6 Players
• Dimensions: 57” W X 71” L
• Weight: 300 lbs.
• Each unit comes with a full 90-day one-time part replacement warranty against defects.
• Additional coverage includes a full 1-year one-time part replacement warranty on all circuit boards and circuit board components.
• Additional coverage also, includes a full 3-year warranty on all steel components including all frameworks.
Our philosophy is to create fun, exciting environments where the worlds of technology and fitness intersect.
FUNCTIONAL FITNESS EXERGAME PRODUCT FOR HIIT PROGRAMS IN HEALTH CLUBS
Reax Compact is a ready-to-use station where the users are guided to work out independently in an original, fun and functional. The stations are a wired solutions with integrated lights and comes in different versions like wall mounted, and free standing.
MIDLAND TX SCHOOLS SELECT IDANCE MULTIPLAYER DANCE SYSTEM FOR PE
Midland Independent School District is a public school district in Midland, Texas. Midland ISD contains 35 campuses, two 6A high schools, 24 elementary schools, and two early education centers.
NEXERSYS DELIVERS A FULL-BODY, HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING HIIT
The Nexersys 3 Pro Model (N3P) delivers a full-body, High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T.) workout with Cardio, Strike, Core and Gaming rounds. The N3 Pro is perfect for individual use or for Group X classes and provides training for Beginners, Intermediate or Advanced users.
CHILDCARE AND YOUTH FITNESS IN HEALTH CLUB SETTING
As the world continues to turn the page on COVID, Health Clubs across the country are looking for alternative ways to set themselves apart from the competition. While getting mom and dad back into the club is priority #1, finding a solution for the kids should be a close second.
EXERGAME FITNESS SOLUTIONS
Exergame Fitness is leading a new movement incorporating technology into fitness. We provide a new way to engage people in fitness, through gamification and technology. By doing this, we create socially engaging, supportive, and inviting fitness communities worldwide.
Benefits of Exergaming
ENGAGEMENT, FAIRNESS & EQUALITY, TEAM BUILDING, AND ACCOUNTABILITY
AGILITY, STRENGTH, AND COORDINATION
LEARNING, BEHAVIOR, MEMORY, AND CELL GROWTH
REWARDS, GOAL SETTING, AND BENCHMARKING
DISEASE PREVENTION AND ENDURANCE