Climb as much as you can without ever leaving your seat.
Viper LT is a compact, lightweight rope-climbing exercise machine that offers a close simulation of rope-climbing exercise. Through different rope resistance settings, Viper LT is a revolutionary piece of exercise equipment that can be used for strength training, upper-body cardio, rehabilitation, and children’s fitness programs. Viper LT is a piece of exercise equipment that allows the exercise to be done from a seated position or removing the seat altogether (with our quick-release feature) so you can exercise from a standing position or from a wheelchair.
Maximum Stability For A Seamless Climbing Experience
Viper LT’s structural design has been optimized for maximum stability. Users weighing up to 300 pounds can use the machine without the exercise equipment vibrating, rocking, or tipping. Viper LT has only a simple mechanism for controlling rope resistance. It does not contain electrical components, hydraulics, or fluids, resulting in minimal long-term wear.
• Through different rope resistance settings, Viper LT can be used for strength training, upper-body cardio, rehabilitation and children’s fitness programs.
• Viper LT allows the exercise to be done from sitting position or removing the seat altogether (with our quick-release feature) and exercising from a standing position or from a wheelchair.
• Viper LT’s structural design has been optimized for maximum stability. Users weighing up to 300 pounds can use the machine without the machine vibrating, rocking, or tipping.
• Viper LT has only a simple mechanism for controlling rope resistance. It does not contain electrical components, hydraulics, or fluids, resulting in minimal long-term wear.
Specs and Product Information
• Small footprint: 40″ W x 48″ D (102cm W x 122cm D).
• Machine height: 77″ (196cm).
• 7 rope resistance settings.
• Self contained; no electricity required.
• Quick-release seat for easy wheelchair access.
• Soft, no-slip rope design.
• Digital display for distance, time, and speed.
• 1 Year (mechanical parts & Labor)
Our philosophy is to create fun, exciting environments where the worlds of technology and fitness intersect.
FUNCTIONAL FITNESS EXERGAME PRODUCT FOR HIIT PROGRAMS IN HEALTH CLUBS
Reax Compact is a ready-to-use station where the users are guided to work out independently in an original, fun and functional. The stations are a wired solutions with integrated lights and comes in different versions like wall mounted, and free standing.
MIDLAND TX SCHOOLS SELECT IDANCE MULTIPLAYER DANCE SYSTEM FOR PE
Midland Independent School District is a public school district in Midland, Texas. Midland ISD contains 35 campuses, two 6A high schools, 24 elementary schools, and two early education centers.
NEXERSYS DELIVERS A FULL-BODY, HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING HIIT
The Nexersys 3 Pro Model (N3P) delivers a full-body, High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T.) workout with Cardio, Strike, Core and Gaming rounds. The N3 Pro is perfect for individual use or for Group X classes and provides training for Beginners, Intermediate or Advanced users.
CHILDCARE AND YOUTH FITNESS IN HEALTH CLUB SETTING
As the world continues to turn the page on COVID, Health Clubs across the country are looking for alternative ways to set themselves apart from the competition. While getting mom and dad back into the club is priority #1, finding a solution for the kids should be a close second.
EXERGAME FITNESS SOLUTIONS
Exergame Fitness is leading a new movement incorporating technology into fitness. We provide a new way to engage people in fitness, through gamification and technology. By doing this, we create socially engaging, supportive, and inviting fitness communities worldwide.
Benefits of Exergaming
ENGAGEMENT, FAIRNESS & EQUALITY, TEAM BUILDING, AND ACCOUNTABILITY
AGILITY, STRENGTH, AND COORDINATION
LEARNING, BEHAVIOR, MEMORY, AND CELL GROWTH
REWARDS, GOAL SETTING, AND BENCHMARKING
DISEASE PREVENTION AND ENDURANCE