PERSONALIZED GROUP TRAINING EXPERIENCE
New and revolutionary way to make group cycling more fun and personalized
CycloBEAT is a new, revolutionizing way to do indoor cycling in groups. It is engaging and accessible to everyone because the winner isn’t determined by fitness levels. Instant feedback, stunning environments, and flexible phases create an immersive, social workout with this exergaming product.
CycloBEAT answers to the needs of modern group training — where exercising becomes an experience and can be modified for each participant’s individual needs.
Power and heart rate-based indoor cycling
Earning points in the virtual race is based on how well the participants can reach and maintain the Target Percentage (of either Max Power Output or Max Heart Rate). While all participants cycle as a group in a single exergaming session, high points allow individuals to overtake others.
The target and intensity will change during the race, providing high-intensity exercise and active recovery. cycloBEAT’s programs have been designed by fitness professionals so that anyone can participate in smart training at their own fitness level.
The social aspect evolves during the race by having individual, competitive, and cooperative phases of exergaming. Success is all about teamwork and accurately following the target percentage.
• The power based programs have been designed for KEISER M3i bikes.
• The heart rate based programs can use any kind of exercise bikes; only heart rate monitors are required for this type of exergaming.
• Other than the kiosk with a touch-screen for selecting programs, cycloBEAT only requires a large screen.
• The races included last 30, 46, and 56 minutes
• Power and heart rate-based programs
• Interactive indoor cycling in groups
• For all kinds of people, isn’t limited by fitness levels
• 1-x participants at the same time
• Easy interface
• Different social phases
• CylcoBEAT Game PC & Software with global 3 year warranty.
• 24″ Touchscreen Kiosk
• Optional: Large 65” LED Screen and Cabinet contains the PC System
• Required: Screen (TV or Projector) / Heart Rate Straps (Polar or MyZone) / Indoor Spin Cycles
• Recommended: Minimum 65” screen or projector. cycloBEAT supports multi-screen setups for bigger groups. Internet connection is required for software updates and global remote support. Recommended number of bikes for one screen is 4-20 and 18-40 when using two screens.
•Power Supply: 12v (Power supply package included)
• Surge protector recommended
• Packaged: 27” x 20” x 45”
• Assembled: 26” x 19” x 45”
• Packaged Weight: 90 lbs
• Assembled Weight: 88 lbs
The exercise area’s size depends on the amount of exercise bikes.
Our philosophy is to create fun, exciting environments where the worlds of technology and fitness intersect.
FUNCTIONAL FITNESS EXERGAME PRODUCT FOR HIIT PROGRAMS IN HEALTH CLUBS
Reax Compact is a ready-to-use station where the users are guided to work out independently in an original, fun and functional. The stations are a wired solutions with integrated lights and comes in different versions like wall mounted, and free standing.
MIDLAND TX SCHOOLS SELECT IDANCE MULTIPLAYER DANCE SYSTEM FOR PE
Midland Independent School District is a public school district in Midland, Texas. Midland ISD contains 35 campuses, two 6A high schools, 24 elementary schools, and two early education centers.
NEXERSYS DELIVERS A FULL-BODY, HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING HIIT
The Nexersys 3 Pro Model (N3P) delivers a full-body, High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T.) workout with Cardio, Strike, Core and Gaming rounds. The N3 Pro is perfect for individual use or for Group X classes and provides training for Beginners, Intermediate or Advanced users.
CHILDCARE AND YOUTH FITNESS IN HEALTH CLUB SETTING
As the world continues to turn the page on COVID, Health Clubs across the country are looking for alternative ways to set themselves apart from the competition. While getting mom and dad back into the club is priority #1, finding a solution for the kids should be a close second.
EXERGAME FITNESS SOLUTIONS
Exergame Fitness is leading a new movement incorporating technology into fitness. We provide a new way to engage people in fitness, through gamification and technology. By doing this, we create socially engaging, supportive, and inviting fitness communities worldwide.
Benefits of Exergaming
ENGAGEMENT, FAIRNESS & EQUALITY, TEAM BUILDING, AND ACCOUNTABILITY
AGILITY, STRENGTH, AND COORDINATION
LEARNING, BEHAVIOR, MEMORY, AND CELL GROWTH
REWARDS, GOAL SETTING, AND BENCHMARKING
DISEASE PREVENTION AND ENDURANCE