It takes innovative, quality programs designed to empower youth to excel in school and lead healthy, productive lives. Boys and Girls Club of America do whatever it takes to ensure all kids have a great future.
As we have seen over the years with more medical studies based on the benefits of physical activity, and academic test scores; Exergame has continued to lead the way. We use gamification as a way to increase engagement, social skills, cognitive growth, and exercise.
Checkout one of most recent Boys & Girls Club of America installs. We love to see the kids active and excited for fitness!
If you want to learn more about how an interactive fitness room can impact things like below, contact us!
- Recruiting new members
- Doubling membership
- Higher retention of membership
- Increases staff involvement
- Creating community partnerships
- Building school relationships
- Adding athletic team training
- Exciting the non athlete to exercise
- Increases comfort and excitement for fitness
- Cutting edge innovative exergame room