PE4life has had additional scholarships become available to the PE4life Resource Conference! We know that attending any event is a big commitmentas it requires time away from school and substitute pay on top of registration fees. To help off-set substitute fees, we are excited to offer 2 for 1pricing. That means two full days of presentations for two people for$150!
Toreceive this discount register online using the discount code: PE241
Hurry, registration closesWednesday, October 5th!
PE4life Resource Conference
October 10-11, 2011
Overland Park, KS (Suburb of Kansas City)
Full schedule of presentations is available! Checkout the list of over 25 exciting presentations from the health, wellness andeducation fields. This is a can’t miss opportunity that brings years ofexpertise and programs that work right to your fingertips!
PE4life isproud to showcase its Program Partners, featuring new presentations from ActionBased Learning, Project Adventure and SPARK!
Samplelist of Breakout Sessions:
• Rising to the Challenge: Connecting Health and Academics
• Defending your Program during Difficult Times
• Maximizing Transition Times
• Your P.E.T. Project – Physical Education Technology
• Cognitive Candy: How PE can create a Sweet Tooth for Learning
• And more!
About the PE4life Resource Conference:
Good toGreat: Reshaping our Future
Physical educators today are faced with an uncertain future. Childhood obesity rates are soaring and physical activity levels have hit anall-time low, therefore our children need quality physical education now, more than ever. And yet, we are being forced to constantly prove our value as educators. Fortunately, with great adversity also comes a great opportunity to cultivate change. We must come together—to reshape our future—to prove that quality physical education is part of the solution—to maximize our impact on students and communities—and to take our profession and ourselves from good… to great.
Join the brightest and best in the profession as they share cutting-edge ideas and techniques through roundtable discussions, networking opportunities and breakout sessions. This event is designed to inform, educate and inspire regardless of the status of your program – we’ve even tossed in some good quality play time with our program partners and equipment vendors!
At this two full-day event you will:
• Learn best practices from some of the most respected physical educators in the country.
• Work together and network with other PE professionals through opportunities such as roundtable discussions.
• Hear from professionals who have been there, done that, and are sharing their lessons learned.
• Take away ideas that you can immediately implement upon returning home.
• Participate in activity and demonstration sessions with equipment vendors.
• Leave feeling inspired and motivated!
Download a PDF version of the Event Flier and share it withyour colleagues!