A Big Punch In A Small Package
Versatile for elite athletes, children, and wheelchair users.
Whether your facility caters to adults, wheelchair users, athletes, or children, our fitness program product is a benefit to any establishment. It can be used by any individual, a pair or people, or in a group setting. It can be a big challenge for a person to ensure that they are performing at top shape. This fitness program product can help with balance, stretching, squats, reaching, and mental alertness. CardioWall Landscape is a great tool for any facility because of the versatility if offers. Watch out video below to learn more about how this product can benefit a fitness facility.
Functional & Flexible; Accessible & Inclusive
Train lateral movement, peripheral vision and reach with the CardioWall Landscape. Used with hands, gloves, soft weights, medicine balls and more, CardioWall can simulate a huge range of functional training exercises that are ideal for users of any age and ability.
Create your own workouts or simply hit start and go.
• >4 inbuilt games develop speed, stamina, mental alertness, reaction time, core strength, hand-eye coordination and balance.
• High visual impact and fully brandable.
• Ideal for rehabilitation and users with limited mobility, schools and youth sports training.
• Use individually, 1-on-1 or in teams/groups.
• Players receive a score to measure progress – fun and highly motivational.
• Space efficient – protrudes just 4” from the wall.
Specs and Product Information
Horizontal Product Information: Size – 2100mm (W) x 1220mm (H) x 55mm(D), 9 multi-color bullet-proof lightpods mounted in tough composite moulding. Digital sound effects and spoken word instructions. Adjustable game time and skill levels. Customizable front graphic. Required 230Vac – 5A supply (with approx 1m of trailing wire)
• Chaser – follow the red lightpad and biff it quick – a great test of reactions.
• ClearOut – all the lightpads, all on. Bash them as fast as you can to build a huge score.
• ClusterShot – groups of lightpads light up, then bosh them before they turn off in sequence. Green = 3 pts, Yellow = 2pts, Reed = 1pt. Tests your speed and your reactions. How quick are you?
• Combat – challenge another player on the other wall and compete to turn on your light pods quicker than they can turn them off – really addictive!
At Exergame Fitness, we're extremely passionate about helping professionals like you achieve better results when you teach, coach, or train. Helping you make the world a more active, healthy, and vibrant place is why we exist. This passion to help you guides our vision and mission, and it's why we are committed to being the easiest company in the industry with which to work.