A Versatile Fitness Tool
The basis for serious sports training or physical rehabilitation programs
One of the most versatile fitness program tools that we have is the CardioWall Portrait. The CardioWall Portrait is a great tool to use in any facility if you’d like to train for sports or after a physical rehabilitation program. This fitness tool is easily accessible and inclusive for any age group. This fitness program can help to achieve fun and create addictive, high intensity workouts. Each of these workouts are able to come with six different programmed games. Every routine is a game, challenging users to beat their previous best score, their friends or the leaderboard. A ‘blank canvas’ for PT’s who can create their own stimulating routines for clients. To learn more about what this fitness program can do for you, watch our video.
CardioWall Portrait – Accessible & Inclusive
Users of any age and ability can enjoy and benefit from using the CardioWall Portrait. One-touch starts, clearly spoken instructions and uncomplicated displays ensure it is easy to use!
Create your own workouts or simply hit start and go.
• 4 inbuilt games develop speed, stamina, mental alertness, reaction time, core strength, hand-eye coordination and balance.
• High visual impact and fully brandable.
• Ideal for rehabilitation and users with limited mobility, schools and youth sports training.
• Use individually, 1-on-1 or in teams/groups.
• Players receive a score to measure progress – fun and highly motivational.
• Space efficient – protrudes just 4” from the wall.
Specs and Product Information
Vertical Product Information: Size: 2100mm (H) x 1220mm (W) x 55mm(D), 9 multi-color bullet-proof lightpods mounted in tough composite moulding. Digital sound effects and spoken word instructions. Adjustable game time and skill levels. Customizable front graphic. Required 230Vac – 5A supply (with approx 1m of trailing wire), Dual scoreboard/timer display, Option to connect to online leaderboard and/or electronic monitor / scoreboard, Option to download & analyse user performance data
• Chaser – follow the red lightpad and biff it quick – a great test of reactions.
• ClearOut – all the lightpads, all on. Bash them as fast as you can to build a huge score.
• ClusterShot – groups of lightpads light up, then bosh them before they turn off in sequence. Green = 3 pts, Yellow = 2pts, Reed = 1pt. Tests your speed and your reactions. How quick are you?
• Combat – challenge another player on the other wall and compete to turn on your light pods quicker than they can turn them off – really addictive!
At Exergame Fitness, we're extremely passionate about helping professionals like you achieve better results when you teach, coach, or train. Helping you make the world a more active, healthy, and vibrant place is why we exist. This passion to help you guides our vision and mission, and it's why we are committed to being the easiest company in the industry with which to work.